Inquire for Booking Details
LH-2113 The Harvard Suite Lakewood, NJ
Perfect for a couple who is searching for boutique-size accommodations, the one-bedroom Harvard Suite is crisp and modern. Step inside, drop your luggage, and relax on the grey leather sink-in couch, enjoying the serenity of being on a quiet block.
Your kitchen is outfitted with two sinks, gas cooktop and stove, mounted microwave, and full-sized fridge, all in stainless steel. The marbleized L-shaped counter offers plenty of space to warm up or prepare your meals. Perfectly paired with the contrasting color of deep cherry upper and lower cabinets, this open-style kitchen is both spacious and inviting. A rectangular glass-top dining table with chrome legs and two grey leather dining chairs is positioned steps away.
Your bedroom has two full-size beds and is made up with hotel-style linens atop plush mattresses. Sleek with its leather headboards and set up for nighttime reading with the above-bed lighting, your evenings will be comfortable and cozy. A closet near the entry to the full-size bathroom has enough room to store your luggage and hang your clothes with ease.
The bathroom is decorated with shiny-white subway tiles and the tub/shower combo has beautiful linen-look grey tiles along the walls that match those on the floor. A stackable washer/dryer has been placed in a separate closet in case laundry piles up during your stay.
The entire suite is floored in grey wood-grain tile that, when paired with the rest of the grey and crisp whites throughout the property, brings it all together in high style.
The Harvard Suite is located centrally to many shops and shuls and is a short walk to the Park Avenue Suite, ideal for several couples who would like to vacation together but each with their own private accommodations.
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Winter 2020||Winter 2020||12/22/2019||03/14/2020||from $125.00|
|2020 Post Purim Off Season||2020 Post Purim Off Season||03/15/2020||04/04/2020||from $125.00|
|Pesach 2020||Pesach 2020||04/05/2020||04/18/2020||from $125.00|
|Spring-Early Summer 2020||Spring-Early Summer 2020||04/19/2020||06/27/2020||from $125.00|
|Early Summer 2020||Early Summer 2020||06/28/2020||07/21/2020||from $0.00|
|Nine Days 2020||Nine Days 2020||07/22/2020||07/30/2020||from $125.00|
|Summer High Season 2020||Summer High Season 2020||07/31/2020||09/07/2020||from $125.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Dedicated Internet Access
- No TV
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari - Easy Drive
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Starter Set of Papergoods
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
the Harvard suite was nice and clean
5 star suite in lakewood
VERY CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL LOCATION
Great Stay, Prime Location
Very Modern & Quiet
Great Suite on East Harvard
much better than any hotel
Well equipped and thought out A + service and quality.