Inquire for Booking Details
LH-2105 The Idalia Villa Lakewood NJ
Nestled in the desirable Chestnut neighborhood, this exceptional property has been completely renovated within the past three years.
Thoughtfully laid out across a span of 2,700 square feet, this sunlight-filled home is complete with five bedrooms, ideal for large families with up to twelve members.
Upon entering this tastefully decorated villa, the first thing you will notice is an exquisitely designed kitchen, and adjoining living and dining room.
The kitchen, replete with generously built cherry-wood cabinets and modern appliances, is enhanced by a bar-height, designer stone counter island. Besides providing additional space for preparing food, three high-backed kitchen stools transform it into a cozy breakfast nook as well.
A high-gloss white lacquer dining room table and white leather chairs seats ten guests comfortably, with plenty of additional space for entertaining. Its proximity to the kitchen allows it to become a dinette area, as needed.
The adjacent dining room area opens to an expansive, split-level patio, overlooking the backyard. The yard includes a large sukkah area, commercial grade playground (and trampoline, too!) for the children. Parents can sit and relax on the patio, while children play within view. Wind down in the evening with family, while seated around the outdoor fire-pit, perfect for roasting marshmallows over a crackling fire.
The bedroom area on the main floor has an added feature: a door that closes off the hallway, bathroom and bedrooms for quiet and privacy.
The master bedroom, with custom, wall-mounted headboards, luxury linen, and mirrored night table, also has its own private bathroom, and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms have twin beds, a night table, and spacious mirrored closets.
The main hallway has a full guest bathroom, with roomy vanity area near sink, as well as additional closet space with extra linen and towels.
Head downstairs to the lower level, where plenty of additional living, sleeping and play space beckon. On either side of the stairs you’ll find a separate bedroom, living/play area, and bathroom. The left suite has a half bath, and includes a washer/dryer; the right side has a full bathroom, with a shower. A bonus privacy feature has a door directly from the bedroom. Each suite includes a sleeper couch for an extra guest.
Whether you are here for a simcha, or a family vacation, you will be counting down the days until your next booking at The Idalia Villa, guaranteed!
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Winter 2020||Winter 2020||12/22/2019||03/14/2020||from $445.00|
|2020 Post Purim Off Season||2020 Post Purim Off Season||03/15/2020||04/04/2020||from $445.00|
|Pesach 2020||Pesach 2020||04/05/2020||04/18/2020||from $495.00|
|Spring-Early Summer 2020||Spring-Early Summer 2020||04/19/2020||06/27/2020||from $445.00|
|Early Summer 2020||Early Summer 2020||06/28/2020||07/21/2020||from $445.00|
|Nine Days 2020||Nine Days 2020||07/22/2020||07/30/2020||from $445.00|
|Summer High Season 2020||Summer High Season 2020||07/31/2020||09/07/2020||from $445.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Multiple Pack & Play / Cribs
- Multiple High Chairs
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- No TV
- Play Room with Toys / Games
- Ground Floor Rental
- Deck or Patio
- Multi-Level Balcony Deck
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Overhead Semi-Shade Pagoda
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Outdoor Fire Pit - Wood Burning
- Swing Set / Playground Set
- Enclosed Outdoor Trampoline
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Side Yard
- Corner Lot
- Private Parking
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari - Easy Drive
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Keurig Type, Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Shabbos-Ready Appliances
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Starter Set of Papergoods
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
The Idalia is a Great vacation home!
A great option for any frum family