LH-2121B The Ninth Street SUITE Lakewood , NJ
Every booking includes mandatory insurance, and cleaning fees in addition to the nightly rent.
Please request a quote for exact fees and total.
Pairing up with our Ninth Street Studio we now offer a second Suite on the same property. Introducing the Ninth Street Suite, a lovely two-bedroom accommodation that sleeps up to four guests.
Accessed by stepping down three short stairs, you will enter a cozy, well-lit room that has a comfortable white leather couch and two side chairs, perfect for “Shabbos schmoozing.” A rectangular dining table seats four guests comfortably on the matte chrome dining chairs and there are two closets nearby to keep your luggage out of sight.
This room flows into the kitchen, outfitted with a side-by-side fridge, cook-top and oven, one sink, and a nice-sized wraparound counter. Upper and lower cabinets can store your groceries and paper goods, leaving the counter area open for food prep.
Two bedrooms are located directly off the kitchen. Both are well-lit with plenty of natural sun coming in from the large windows. One has two full-size beds and the other has twin beds. There is a roll-away bed that can be used for a fifth guest.
The bathroom has a shower-tub combo and offers a “rain-head” for an invigorating shower experience.
Combined with the Ninth Street Studio, up to seven guests can be accommodated under one roof.
With its location being near many shuls, batei medrash, shopping, and restaurants, it’s the perfect place for your next Lakewood getaway.
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Summer High Season 2021||Summer High Season 2021||07/19/2021||08/28/2021||from $160.00|
|Early Fall 2021||Early Fall 2021||08/29/2021||09/18/2021||from $160.00|
|Succos 2021||Succos 2021||09/19/2021||10/02/2021||from $160.00|
|Late Fall 2021||Late Fall 2021||10/03/2021||11/24/2021||from $160.00|
|Winter 2020-2021||Winter 2020-2021||11/25/2021||03/19/2022||from $160.00|
|Pre-Pesach 2022||Pre-Pesach 2022||03/20/2022||04/13/2022||from $0.00|
|Pesach 2022||Pesach 2022||04/14/2022||04/25/2022||from $0.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- No TV
- Ground Floor Rental
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari - Easy Drive
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Quick Walk to the Famous Beth Medrash Gavoha (BMG) Yeshiva
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
- No Motzei Shabbos Check-outs
- 2 Night Minimum - No Exceptions!
Just as described. Prefect Studio Apt for anyone coming into Lakewood for a few nights
It's very close to lots of shuls/Mikvah! Including BMG! (Ask for directions through the shortcuts) Swings for the kids in the backyard. It's a tranquil and private location!
A friendly owner that lives on the upper floor.
I highly recommend this apartment, and it was a nice experience being there for Shabbos!
Budget Suite in the center of lakewood
Very Satisfied with The Suite on 9th St
The suite was fantastic, clean and comfortable
Very happy with Lakewood Hosts
Shkoiach for Lakewood Hosts
Overall it was chipper or same price as the run down hotel on route 9 that we stayed last year. Was heimish and delicious. Will be back iyh
Loved our stay at ninth street suite
Thanks for the service from Lakewood Hosts !!