FK1993 The Paradise Villa, Boca Raton, FL
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath newly renovated kosher villa. (There are 2 twin beds in the garage with AC Foosball & Ping Pong Table)
House Sleeps 6-8 Guests comfortably
Master Bedroom Suite has a king size bed and master marble bathroom
Bedroom 2 has two brand new full size beds
Bedroom 3 has two brand new full sized beds
Bathrooms are fully tiled and master bath has a beautiful rimless glass enclosed shower.
All brand new furniture. The completely private yard is partially shaded by palm trees and a pergola and has a brand new heated pool with a baby guard. Also comes with a kosher outdoor gas grill. Property has a 6 FT fence all around
The kosher kitchen with granite countertops comes equipped with brand new stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and microwave), new full sets of fleishig and milchig dishes, pots and pans, toaster, hot water urn, hot plate and crock pot.
The furniture in the whole house and all the linen and towels are brand new along with a brand new washer and dryer.
There are brand new tiled and laminate floors throughout along with couches and dining room set. This home has an airy and spacious Floridian feel.
55" Flat screen TV in living room, there are alo flat screen TV's in master suite and bedroom 2
Free wifi, board games & books
It is on a beautiful upscale block and close to walking path. It is also within walking distance to two shuls. Also within 5 minute walking distance to 3 different kosher restaurants, a kosher bakery and kosher grocery ( grocery has full deli takeout department).
This is a completely Kosher Home and only rented to other strictly glatt kosher shomer shabbos couples and families.
Additional Fridge & Freezer in garage
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Late Fall 2021||Late Fall 2021||10/03/2021||11/24/2021||from $449.00|
|Winter 2020-2021||Winter 2020-2021||11/25/2021||03/19/2022||from $509.00|
|Pre-Pesach 2022||Pre-Pesach 2022||03/20/2022||04/13/2022||from $449.00|
|Pesach 2022||Pesach 2022||04/14/2022||04/25/2022||from $509.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- High Chair
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Cable Television
- Writing / Work Desk
- Ground Floor Rental
- In-Ground Heated Pool
- Deck or Patio
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Overhead Semi-Shade Pagoda
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Private Parking
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Shabbos-Ready Appliances
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
- No Erev Shabbos Check-ins
- No Erev Yom Tov Check-ins
- No Motzei Shabbos Check-outs
- No Motzei Yom Tov Check-outs
- 3-Day Minimum Booking, Off-Season
Who said you can't have your cholent in Paradise and eat it too?!?
The Very Best. Outstanding Service Received
Boca Raton has plenty of shuls and kosher shopping. Very quiet private house.
We had a great time Thanks
Best Vacation for a Heimisher Yid
Beautiful Villa in Paradise Boca
The Very Best. Outstanding Service Received
Boca Paradise was great !
Close to many restaurants and shuls and not far from the beach by car. Highly reccomended
A delightful experience in Boca Raton
Great stay at the Boca Paradise Villa
We originally declined as we didn't want to try something new. After asking around and reading some reviews from the other houses they have in Boca Raton we decided to give it a go. We were NOT disappointed in any way! House is well kept and modern. Plenty of kosher restaurants and much more available on UberEats. Shul was a short drive away. Thank you to the Weinberger's.