FK1990 The Waterside Garden Villa Boca Raton, FL
Welcome to the beautiful new Waterside Garden Villa, our latest addition to our growing inventory in upscale Boca Raton, Florida!
Gorgeous views abound, in this picturesque, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood surrounding a beautiful pond with tropical wildlife, bridges, and walking paths, perfect for a relaxing stroll. Direct access to this beautiful and unique feature straight from this villa's own backyard – simply open the gate, and your outdoor paradise expands!
The backyard highlights include both an in-ground, heated kidney-shaped pool, and a brand new, separate stand-alone hot tub for the ultimate in relaxation on your vacation.
The interior is beautifully finished with contemporary luxurious furnishings, comfortable linens, and decorative accents. Come and experience the Waterside Garden Villa for yourself. Choice dates are booking quickly, so lock in your dates today!
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Late Spring 2022||Late Spring 2022||06/07/2022||06/29/2022||from $499.00|
|July 4th Weekend||July 4th Weekend 2022||06/30/2022||07/04/2022||from $599.00|
|Early Summer 2022||Early Summer 2022||07/05/2022||08/07/2022||from $499.00|
|Post Tisha B'av 2022||Post Tisha B'av 2022||08/08/2022||09/05/2022||from $599.00|
|Early Fall 2022||Early Fall 2022||09/06/2022||10/05/2022||from $499.00|
|Succos 2022||Succos 2022||10/06/2022||10/18/2022||from $729.00|
|Late Fall 2022||Late Fall||10/19/2022||12/17/2022||from $599.00|
|Winter 2022-2023||Winter 2022-2023||12/18/2022||03/08/2023||from $699.00|
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- High Chair
- Whirlpool Jacuzzi Tub
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Seforim and Siddurim
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Writing / Work Desk
- Ground Floor Rental
- ROKU Smart TV W/ Streaming
- Central Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub (Separate from Pool)
- Deck or Patio
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Private Parking
- In-Ground Pool, seasonally heated
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Waterfront Views
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Keurig Type, Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Meat Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Dairy Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
- No Erev Shabbos Check-ins
- No Erev Yom Tov Check-ins
- No Motzei Shabbos Check-outs
- No Motzei Yom Tov Check-outs
- 3-Day Minimum Booking, Off-Season
- 1 Week Minimum, Summer Season
Great Kosher Rental. Loved it
Family Vacation at The Waterside resort in Boca Raton
This location was amazing as it minutes from Shuls and all the kosher food in Boca.
The house itself was immaculate and everything looked basically new. The decor was beautiful including the landscaping both in front of the house and especially the backyard around the pool. There was an added bonus that the house backs to a walking path around a lake and it was absolutely gorgeous to take walks around. (Kids really enjoyed all the wildlife at the lake, exotic birds, huge iguana’s, and turtles.) The management was excellent, attentive and they make the process so easy start to finish. The only knock on this house is that the pool has no shallow water for little kids. (It’s basically 4ft deep as soon as you go down the steps) but we really enjoyed the hot tub!
We enjoyed our stay very much. Outstanding Service Received
Can't wait to come back to the waterside next time we visit Florida.
We spent many hours in the heated pool, enjoying the colorful garden and relaxed atmosphere. The lake behind the house with various birds and wildlife is gorgeous and a great area to take walks and enjoy nature.
Amazing Family Shabbos at the Waterside Garden Villa
A special treat was the access to the private pristine lakes and walking paths right behind the house! Looking forward to our next visit…hopefully very soon!!