FK1988 The Terrace Suite
Welcome to the Terrace Suite, perfect for two guests and one or two more, if necessary.
The Terrace Suite marks the entry of the second in our “suite” series and is bright and airy with double exposures in both the living and the bedroom areas. The color scheme throughout is a combination of almonds, whites, soft grays, and punches of yellow tossed in to complement the Florida sunshine outside.
Step inside to the main room, which serves as a living/dining/kitchen area. Stainless steel refrigerator, stove top and oven, and microwave, along with plenty of cabinets and sink, all allow for some serious meal preparation. A milk-glass dining table with acrylic seating overlooks the outdoor patio so you can enjoy natural light while eating indoors.
The couch, with its decorative pillows, opens to a sofabed for those extra guests who pop in unexpectedly. A side cabinet holds all of your Shabbos items inside, ranging from challah board and knife to candlesticks, tablecloth, bentchers, and siddurim.
The bathroom has a tub and an abundance of towels and toiletries.
The bedroom is outfitted with two full-size beds with gray-white and yellow linens and pillows, two nightstands, a desk so you can check in at the office while on vacation, and a closet with drawers and ample hanging space.
Outside on the patio, dining al fresco will be a pleasure with the large patio table and comfortable hi-back chairs. And when you want to relax and read your favorite magazine, take your choice of either of the two cushioned lounge chairs, and enjoy the potted plants at your feet and the beauty of the sky above you.
The Terrace Suite is a great getaway spot, perfect for the couple who wants to vacation in sleek accommodations while not needing an entire house.
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Late Fall 2021||Late Fall 2021||10/03/2021||11/24/2021||from $199.00|
|Winter 2020-2021||Winter 2020-2021||11/25/2021||03/19/2022||from $249.00|
|Pre-Pesach 2022||Pre-Pesach 2022||03/20/2022||04/13/2022||from $199.00|
|Pesach 2022||Pesach 2022||04/14/2022||04/25/2022||from $249.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- Hair Dryer
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Convertible Sofa / Chair Bed
- Ground Floor Rental
- Deck or Patio
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Enclosed Back Yard
- Back Yard
- Private Parking
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Shabbos-Ready Appliances
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Meat Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Dairy Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
- No Erev Shabbos Check-ins
- No Erev Yom Tov Check-ins
- No Motzei Shabbos Check-outs
- No Motzei Yom Tov Check-outs
- 3-Day Minimum Booking, Off-Season
The Very Best service from Florida Kosher Villas
Terrace Suite was perfect for us
Very clean and comfortable place to stay and great customer service.
We really enjoyed our stay in our North Miami apartment.
We really enjoyed our stay in the suite
Nice suite in NMB. We loved it
Thank you for a really beautiful stay
We used uber or walked everywhere.
The perfect size suite for a couple
Very clean and modern suite in north miami
Great private suite in the heart of NMB frum area.
It's a great option for those that dont need a pool or are on a budget.
We are very happy we took your advice and went with The Terrace Suite. It doesn't have a pool but otherwise its beautiful and roomy and very balabatish. The outdoor area with the table and umbrella is very comfortable and private. It's a great option for those that don't need a pool or are on a budget. Thank you again
BETTER THAN A HOTEL 5 STARS
Florida Kosher Villas and The Weinberger's provided the best experience we could hope for and much better.