FK1982 The Palms Villa
Relaxation amid a backdrop of swaying palm trees is what you will encounter at the Palms Villa.
This beautifully outfitted three-bedroom, two-bath corner property exudes calmness and serenity and is the perfect vacation spot for the guest who needs to unwind from the grind of everyday life.
Upon entering, you will immediately feel the warmth the house has to offer with the natural light pouring in from three exposures, allowing you to enjoy the Florida sunshine no matter where you are situated.
A large wraparound leather couch with separate side-chair provides plenty of comfortable seating. The dining table seats up to eight on tall “royal-feel” upholstered chairs and the nearby buffet is stocked with everything you need for Shabbos.
An open-style kitchen, decorated in warm taupes and crème, is stocked with pots and pans, dishes, glasses, and cutlery, along with some basic paper goods. Preparing meals from scratch or warming up takeout food will be a breeze.
The master bedroom has two queen-size beds and a private bathroom with shower. There is plenty of closet space so you can unpack and not have to live out of your suitcase.
The other two bedrooms offer either queen beds or twins, and there is a separate guest bathroom with tub for occupants of these two rooms.
The bedding and towels are soft and plush, adding to the overall feel of coziness of the property.
Step outside and take in the huge yard that is all yours to enjoy. As it is a corner property, the quiet is sublime and the palm trees overhead give you a sense of being in your very own slice of paradise.
The large heated pool is surrounded by comfortable lounging chairs, and a barbecue with dining table is just steps away.
A large yard with another dining area has a playground for the children to enjoy and plenty of room to play ball or tag without interfering with the guests who prefer to just sit quietly and enjoy the view.
A stay at the Palms Villa will have you in a state of tranquility in no time at all!
Additional cleaning and damage waiver fees apply to every booking.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Summer High Season 2021||Summer High Season 2021||07/19/2021||08/28/2021||from $449.00|
|Early Fall 2021||Early Fall 2021||08/29/2021||09/18/2021||from $399.00|
|Succos 2021||Succos 2021||09/19/2021||10/02/2021||from $499.00|
|Late Fall 2021||Late Fall 2021||10/03/2021||11/24/2021||from $399.00|
|Winter 2020-2021||Winter 2020-2021||11/25/2021||03/19/2022||from $499.00|
|Pre-Pesach 2022||Pre-Pesach 2022||03/20/2022||04/13/2022||from $0.00|
|Pesach 2022||Pesach 2022||04/14/2022||04/25/2022||from $0.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Seforim and Siddurim
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Cable Television
- Security Safe
- Ground Floor Rental
- In-Ground Heated Pool
- Lap Pool
- Deck or Patio
- Patio / Lounge Furniture Set
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Outdoor Eating Area
- Swing Set / Playground Set
- Back Yard
- Side Yard
- Corner Lot
- Private Parking
- Pool Safety Gate
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Keurig Type, Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Shabbos-Ready Appliances
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Meat Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Dairy Dishes, Cutlery, Pots and Utensils
- Pareve Pots and Utensils
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
- No Erev Shabbos Check-ins
- No Erev Yom Tov Check-ins
- No Motzei Shabbos Check-outs
- No Motzei Yom Tov Check-outs
- 3-Day Minimum Booking, Off-Season
Very Satisfied and happy with our stay with the weinbergers
The Very Best. Another great vacation with Florida Kosher Villas!
Excellent service all around
Very wonderful house at the palms
Great stay at The Palms in North Miami
The rooms were always in good condition, the central air condition worked well, and the kosher supplies that were supposed to be at the premises were in fact there.
The pool was always clean, the pool heater always worked. There is a maintenance crew that makes sure everything is in good order. The Weinbergers go out of their way to satisfy their customers in a quick and efficient manner. We came back yesterday, and we are already thinking about next year's vacation with FloridaKosherVillas.